g -->
My Christmas inspiration started with the new ornaments I found this year at Sam's Club! As you can see, it grew from there! I made this quilt a few years ago (Turning Twenty Pattern). It has a lot of red checkered fabric in it, along with candy canes! I decided it would work great for a tablecloth! I have loved the glass top over my table! I used several glass containers that I already have! The votives work well with battery operated tea light candles.
I put ribbon around the votives and around the glasses. I put Candy Canes in the glasses and hope to use more candy canes in my wreaths! The large vase with apples was used through out the fall with sunflowers! It was a fun transformation into Christmas! I have used a lot of the large candy canes through out my home this year. I will post my tree soon! It's been a joy to decorate this year! My children have been happy to help! Have a Sweet Christmas!