g -->







I am sharing with you some of my favorite Nativity's that I love and appreciate, because my children can play and TOUCH! They are all Hand made by crafters from craft fairs! The last Nativity shown is one Grandma Lynna made for our family a few years ago! I am also including a poem that I think is so cute for many occasions! This poem makes a great handout! I put M&M's in clear plastic gift bags tied to a star ornament! We have used them for YW girls and Primary!
The Christmas Story
As you hold these candies in your hand,
And turn them, you will see,
The M becomes a W, an E and then a 3.
They tell the Chistmas story,
It's one I'm sure you know,
It took place in a stable.
A long, long time ago
The E is for the East, where the star shone so bright.
The M is for the Manger, where baby Jeses slept that night.
The 3 is for the Wise men, bearing gifts, they say they came.
The W is for Worship, Halleleujah, Praise His name.
So as you eat these candies, or share them with a friend,
Remember the meaning of Christmas, It's love story that never ends
Merry Christmas!