g -->
TWELVE DAYS OF CREATIVE CHRISTMAS
WELCOME ONE AND ALL, WELCOME SANTA!
Today, SANTA along with a few "Old Toys" are here to visit!
Teddy Bears, Rocking Horses, Raggedy Ann, Christmas Stories and Chinese Checkers
are a few of Santa's favorites!
Celebrate FAMILY, FRIENDS and TRADITIONS!

 "Old Time Santa"- a collection I started many years ago.
When I begin to decorate for the Holidays,
  Christmas Memories and Christmas Traditions come to mind!
I love the Christmas atmosphere!
The twinkling lights, the glow of candles, the smell of cinnamon, the list goes on!
I BELIEVE in the magic of SANTA!
How about you?
I like to collect or find something that is similar to my children's favorite Toys from their childhood.
Chinese Checkers is one of my favorites!
A wooden toy airplane is a favorite of my oldest son.
A stick Rocking Horse is another favorite!
A little red wagon was a favorite for all my boys!

Celebrate Childhood Memories!
Lincoln Logs was a favorite for my boys!
My daughter likes to play with my Holly Hobbie Sewing Machine
 A favorite Christmas gift of mine from many years ago!

My daughter enjoys playing with Teddy Bears.
She invites many bears to play, there is never just one or two!
If the Teddy Bears are lucky, she will get out her violin!

Don't forget a little chair for Santa!

I would love to CREATE and CRAFT A SANTA!
Someday, I will!
For now, I will keep my pattern collection and Santa inspiration going strong!
Thanks for visiting today!
Come back and visit tomorrow!
You never know what you'll find!
It holds true for me also!
Life moves pretty fast with a lot of unexpected surprises!


From my HOME to YOURS-
Tis the Season! 
                                    
I have featured a few of my creations from
"Twelve Days of Christmas" in my etsy shop.
It has been FUN to share my LOVE for Christmas and bring
my creations to you!
Thank You!
If you would like to share a Christmas Tradition, Christmas craft, or anything pertaining to Christmas-
you are welcome to email me at
 TWELVE DAYS OF CREATIVE CHRISTMAS
On The Fifth Day of Christmas
your Santa Mouse brings to you...
A Christmas story to bring good cheer,
to warm your hearts and spirits
At this special time of year!
Love,
Your secret Santa Mouse