g -->
WELCOME BACK TO
TWELVE DAYS OF CREATIVE CHRISTMAS!
TODAY...WE START WITH
UNIQUE AND CREATIVE GIFTS FOR
FAMILY AND FRIENDS!
"CHRISTMAS JOY"


"Christmas Joy" Table Runner

 A large golden star!
"JOY TO THE WORLD!"

It all started with a BLUE medal Garden Container spray painted BLACK.
(I found my container at Target in June of this year in the garden section.)
It was originally a GIFT for FATHER's DAY from my kids!
Since the container had SIX compartments, I thought
it would be perfect for SIX GIFTS to DAD From SIX kids!
We filled it with Dad's favorite treats!
Now it's TIME For SIX wondrful treats filled with
 "Christmas JOY!"

The letters and STAR have magnets on the back!
Great for the kitchen and medal boards--
perfect for a medal container!

This was the FIRST gift I found for the first compartment,
my inspiration grew from here!

I filled the remaining compartments with a Christmas Sugar Cookies Candle,
Twinkling Lights, Large Candy Bars that can be personalized, along with a
few familiar treats!
"Memory Christmas Hearts"and Countdown Stockings!

Add Christmas Socks and other "joyful"gifts!
The ideas are endless!
Here is one of my favorites...
CHRISTMAS KITCHEN!


Add: Recipes Books, recipe cards, Cooking tools,
Christmas apron, dish towels, cookie cutters,
candy sprinkles and more!





 I will feature more themes and gift ideas!
Stay tuned!
MAY THE LOVE, LAUGHTER AND JOY OF THE
HOLIDAYS BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!
Twelve Days of Christmas
On the eighth day of Christmas,
Santa Mouse brings to you...
Christmas treats with a JOYFUL HEART
for all the things you do!
ENJOY!
Thanks for visiting!
See you all tomorrow!