g -->
Welcome Friends!
Believe In The season......

I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving Day!
We sure did!
I'm enjoying my kids home for the Thanksgiving break.
Today, we are decorating Christmas Topiarys and a lot of Christmas decorating!
(My Favorite Topiary-I change it every season)
"Fall" into Christmas!
(You may remember these Green Topiary's from FALL!)

They are now transformed into Christmas!

Supplies:
Christmas garland wreath
Candy Canes and Candy
Christmas Ribbon

Add Candy Canes to the finished Topiary

Add Candy Berries Wreath around flower pot,
Fill flower pot in with Christmas Candy Cane Candy,
Add Ribbon and Christmas Trims.
Embellish with Christmas Ornaments and crafts


You are Finished!
Hearts are available in my etsy shop for a limited time
More Hearts to come!
You may remember the "Christmas Hearts" from

Each Heart is personalized with a gift card and envelope
on the reverse side!


Enjoy!