g -->
CHRISTMAS GLITTER......
Gotta have it for Christmas Crafts!
"Cookies For Santa"
SIMPLE to make:
Take any FRAME you wish to embellish.
Computer Print, Stickers, Vinyl Lettering all work great for your
"Cookies For Santa" Sign.

I think the Frames make CUTE GIFTS,
especially if you give your Glittered Frame with COOKIES!
It's also a fun display for your kids on Christmas Eve!
(See previous posts on Napkin Rings)



"Cookies For Santa" made with RED glittered stickers,
Christmas trims, and candy picks.


The ideas are endless with all the Glitter that you can find in Craft Stores
You can keep it simple by using Glittered Scrapbook Paper!
HOBBY LOBBY has large bottles of GLITTER and
Beautiful RED glitter paper!

                                                                My daughter loves the PINK!
I kept a Christmas Theme in mind.
The ideas are endless with embellishments.
I added scrapbook paper on the inside of frame.

A FUN CRAFT TO DO WITH YOUR KIDS!
(I use the glitter scrapbook paper with my little daughter).
Enjoy!