g -->
Home Enrichment Sewing Quilt Class with Angela Nickerl! Pattern is "Turning Twenty Something", we reduced the pattern to a crib size! This was one of my first quilting classes a few years ago! Quilting Bee quilted it for me!(click on the quilt and you can see the detail of quilting from The Quilting Bee, they do great work!)

In my little corner of the world, under my staircase, I have a dresser with one of my favorite Christmas Quilts, that I leave out all year! I made this quilt with Moda Christmas Fabrics with my sister a couple of years ago in Utah! It is a simple quilt made with 5" squares(charm packs). I love "old toys" and antiques, so I guess you could say it's a corner with a "few of my favorite things."

Brandi made this great Santa Door Hanger with her Grandma Alice from a quilt class at Log Cabin Quilts. We had it quilted at Quilting Bee. Brandi did a great job!
We have it hanging over a mirror in our Dining Room through the Holidays!