g -->

I love gift Baskets! There are so many different themes you can do! My favorite for Christmas is "Cookies For Santa" (Kneaders has a cute basket with a Santa that reads, "Will Work For Milk And Cookies"!) In this picture, I have a Large red charger plate, on this plate you can personalize it with vinyl rub-on lettering with a family's last name or "Cookies for Santa", (I did not have white lettering, so it's a work in progress!) I thought the chargers would also be cute with a plate for each child in your family with their name on it and displayed in the kitchen on easels through Christmas and use them on Christmas Eve for a special dinner! Just remember,they are not dishwasher safe, hand-wash only!
Who doesn't love a gift basket?! The items that you can put in the basket are endless! I've done baskets with all the sugar cookie ingredients, including cookie cutters with a FHE lesson! Enjoy, DECK ME LATER!