g -->
Welcome!
New BAGS are arriving to my etsy shop!
I know, I've been showing a lot of RED and WHITE the last few months.
I'm happy to have Black and White back in my etsy shop!
I will be adding more through out the week.
You will still see a lot of RED AND WHITE!
We must celebrate A Happy Valentines in the next month!

Fabrics by The Alexander Henry Fabrics Collection
Timeless Treasures and Clothworks.

This bag consists of five coordinating black and white prints!
Completely reversible with exterior and interior pockets
Includes a removable flower pin that easily attaches to
jewelry, barrettes, belts etc.
I love the Alexander Henry Fabric collection, especially black and white!
It's sharp, classy and to the point!

                                    You will also see more of Riley Blake Designs "Summer Song"
 by My Mind's Eye-Coming Soon!
This one is a favorite!
Here's a peek at new Bags arriving for Valentines!

Thanks for visiting!
Have a Beautiful Day!