g -->
Hello October! So great to see you!
My October baby girl(soon to be EIGHT)is so excited to see October 1st on her calendar.
I am too!
I hope you are all enjoying beautiful FALL DAYS!
I've been working on new pumpkins from wood scraps.
You may remember the (2 X 6) wood scraps from previous projects.


Here's another project to add to the  wood collection.
This SIMPLE PUMPKIN project is easy and FUN to CREATE!
A Fall outdoor project that will bring some
 FESTIVE HALLOWEEN/FALL DECOR! 
I simply made my pumpkins with wood scraps (2 X 6) measuring 11 inches length.   

Supplies:
Pumpkin Orange Krylon spray paint
Sand paper for the edges

Natural Fall Harvest elements from nature are great!
Twigs, bird nests, leaves, berries all bring a nice touch!
I also included:
Jute twine, fall ribbon, grapevine wreaths, fall picks, and burlap
for flowers and leaves.
Let the FUN begin!

First:  Start with the stem of the pumpkin,
I simply used my glue gun to attach the decorative items.
Second:  Add rolled burlap flowers and leaves.
Third:  Add Fall picks and ribbon.

There are so many creative ways to embellish your pumpkin!
Have Fun and Enjoy!


Wishing you all a Beautiful October!
Links:
Visit thecsiproject.com