g -->


 Pine Cones and apples are a great addition and resource to creating beautiful Holiday Table Top Creations.
I've been decorating with SCENTED CINNAMON Pine Cones in my Dining Room!
The cinnamon smell is WONDERFUL!
You will find the Cinnamon Scented Pine Cones at Jo Ann's Fabric and Craft Store .
(Two bags for 10.00)



(images above from bhg)
 As I mentioned earlier, I'm recovering chairs in my Dining Room.
I have a Antique (1955) Dining Room Set that I cherish from my Mother.
The Dining Room Set originally belonged to my Grandmother.
There are now three generations of fabrics on the chairs.
I can't bring myself to removing the fabrics, they have a story to tell.
My son has been helping me recover the chairs.
It's been a fun project, including pumpkins to match!



Creating the Pumpkins was the best part!
I love Autumn, especially the colors or Autumn, but you all know that!
It's amazing how one project can be a domino effect.
 




Have a beautiful day!
Enjoy the Season!
Here's a pinterest favorite!

Appreciate and preserve the past, enjoy the present, look forward to the future.
Happy Trails!

                                                            Source: yournestdesign.blogspot.com via Terry on Pinterest