g -->

Hello Monday!
Hello Friends....Hello Fall!
(Photo by Country Living)
September is around the corner!
 I'm excited for September 1st!
In my book, It's officially Fall!
(even if  it's 100 plus degrees!)
I like to think of it as the
SUN IS SMILING BIG IN ARIZONA!
I'm smiling BIG becuase I'm here to announce:
THE TWELVE DAYS OF CREATIVE FALL
will begin September 1ST!
(similar to The Twelve days of Creative Christmas)

You will see a lot of FALL inspiration and FALL creations of my own, along with
FALL favorites from Pinterest and other places.
TWELVE DAYS OF CREATIVE FALL IS ALL FOR YOU!

 All comments (including this post) from the next
TWELVE DAYS OF CREATIVE FALL
 will be included in a drawing for
FALL PUMPKINS or GREEN APPLES
(your choice)
The winner will be announced October 12TH.
(Winner must also be a follower)

See you all SEPTEMBER 1ST.
Come along and join the fun!
Thanks for visiting!