g -->
Home Is Where The Heart Is.
(artwork by my little daughter from the first week of school)

Welcome Friends! 
I'm back as promised with another Back To School idea for your kids!
We have school uniforms at our school, so shoes and socks become
something that brings a little versatility and fun to the wardrobe!

So here's the scoop....
A Back To School Banner with socks for each day of the week!
 I found the cutest socks at Payless Shoe Store.
Fill the socks with  notes of encouragement for a great school year along
with school supplies and small treats, or whatever you choose.

The socks are attached with clothes pins onto red ribbon.
I covered the clothes pins with Back to School ribbon.

(There are six socks, one pair for the weekend.)
I think the weekend socks are great for putting a note of something
FUN TO DO ON THE WEEKEND!

The fun part is filling the socks.
My daughter joined in on the fun and added
My Little Pet Shop toys.

You can also add Back To School items in your socks
from my previous post found here.

(I found Back to School ribbon at Michaels.)

Have a great Week!
Enjoy!
PS.  Check out the cute flip flop quilt made by my niece at