g -->
Welcome Friends!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
I'm loving Football games and anxiously awaiting cooler temperatures.
(the usual)
I want to give a shout out to the sweet ladies who included my pumpkins
in recent Etsy Treasuries!
If you want to see some beautiful and unique Fall Creations check it out here:


Here comes a little fun!
Along Came A spider...Black and White Polka Dot Table Runner to
match my Black and White Polka Dot Pumpkins!
I'm still working on a table runner to match the burlap pumpkins.
Sewing is joyful and sweet!
Although, I must say, nothing compares to the Joy of Family and Friends!
               

 Thank you for visiting!
Have a Beautiful Day!

PS.  I enjoyed the most beautiful talk this past weekend.
FORGET ME NOT
"I hope it will be a symbol of the little things that make your lives joyful and sweet,"
check it out.