g -->
I'm going to Let It Shine!
Welcome Friends!
Twelve Days Of Creative Fall
is shinning brightly!
Welcome Back!

Today, I'm sharing a little FALL candle inspiration.
Candles are a great resource for Fall decorating!
If you have mason jars, you have something great to work with!
Photos by:
yourdecoratinghotline.com
google.com
simplysweethome.com

nationalmagazineexchange.net


bhg.com

michaels.com

Candles bring a lot of Holiday warmth and cheer.
The ideas are endless!

I'm sharing candles that add a lot of charm to your Fall table.
I love the mixture of autumn leaves with fruits and vegetables.
Welcome Harvest into your home!
8sheltermess.com

Glass jars are everywhere.  The variety of sizes make the jars unique.
goodhousekeeping.com


My little daughters favorite! I wouldn't beable to do this in my home.
I made candy jars with candy corn and hid them and my daughter still found them!
The candy corn would be gone in no time.
yourdecoratinghotline.com

Thanks for visiting!
Have a Beautiful Sunday.
You all brighten my days!
Thank you for your pumpkin orders throughout the month of August!
It's a JOY to create for you!