g -->
Welcome Friends!
Welcome Christmas Candles!
The Days are moving quickly! I hope you are all enjoying the Season!
Yesterday, my daughter ran down the stairs saying....
"It's The FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS!"
Our Advent Calendar is hanging in the kitchen bringing Christmas Smiles!

I will be sharing a few gift ideas for Teachers, Neighbors, Friends, Co-workers-
The beautiful people that make the world a happier better place!
Candles are a beautiful part of Celebrating Christmas.
I think Candles make a great gift and everyone can use a Candle!
Last year, I decorated our Christmas Table on Christmas Eve with these DECORATED candles.
I think they would be great as place cards for Family and Fiends with their names on the TAGS!

(The picture is shown with the candle rolled in Glitter Scrapbook Paper)
Supplies needed:
 Candles(my candles are solid red candles- in clear glass jars)
Scrapbook Paper, Decorative Paper  
Hot Glue Gun, Ribbon, Christmas garland, berries,
Embellishments, small ornaments
CHRISTMAS CANDLE POEM FOUND HERE!

1- Roll Candle around decorative paper, glue into place with glue gun
2. attach ribbon, embellishments, tags etc.
Simple!
Great for Teachers, Music Teachers etc.
Attach small ornaments, embellish with tags--Enjoy!

New Creations to my etsy shop!


From The Heart....
Gifts for Family and Friends!
Thanks for visiting!

       
Let It Shine, Let It Shine, Let It Shine!