g -->
Welcome back to Creative Gift Wrapping!
Merry Christmas to Teachers everywhere!
Let us honor and celebrate Teachers!
We appreciate you!
**Place a small Composition Book on the front of your Teacher's gift,
 have your child write a note inside, along with a decorated bookmark. 
Place the bookmark where they have written their note inside the composition book.
Add School ribbon, small chalk board (JoAnns Fabric and Craft Store).
Some of these gift ideas you have seen.
I'm highlighting several ideas for all those
in search of gifts for Teachers.
The "Teachers Hear"t has a pocket on the back for a note or gift card.
**Wood Heart drilled with holes for wire, embellished with ribbon and trims,
Heart covered in School scrapbook paper
This organization box is one of my favorites, Teachers love them!
You can find the plastic box's at Walmart of any Craft store.
Decorate with scrapbook paper, ribbons and tags.
Fill with treats, especially M&M's, office supplies, etc.
You can find adorable Tags HERE .
You will  find a Teacher M&M's Poem titled:
My Magnificent and Marvelous Teacher 




More Gift Wrapping ideas with Ornaments!
Great for everyone!
Our Grandmother places a Handmade ornament on my kids gift each year.
My kids have a AWESOME collection of unique and crafty ornaments!
(I love to see what Grandma comes up with each year!)
The Santa is one of my favorites!

Kitchen Theme:
Wrap your Gifts in Dishtowels!
(Simple--Dishtowels were purchased with Pom Pom trim on the dishtowels. 
I added the Rilely Blake Christmas fabric.)
Add a few kitchen gadgets, recipe cards and ribbon.
(Recipe Book is inside the towel/gift)



Bakery Box's make a great gift presentation!
More Gifts with Fat Quarter Fabrics shaped into a star, trimmed with ribbon,
Merry Christmas Ornament and Christmas Garland.


Enjoy!
My kids will soon be out for Christmas break!
We've been working on Teacher Gifts.
I think it is FUN for the kids to be a big part of their Teacher's Gift!
My kids are excited for the break...
I'm rushing to get everything done before my kids are HOME for
Christmas Break...how about you?
Yikes!
Thanks for visiting!