g -->

We're always on the look out for deserving Christmas CDs to review here at the yuleblog. Major releases, indie labels, out-of-print discs, homemade Christmas compilations, and, of course, vinyl transfers of long forgotten Christmas albums to CD.

With that in mind, I decided to rent some space from the US Government over at my local post office.


WHAT WOULD I LIKE TO FIND AT MY P.O. BOX?

  • Any new Christmas releases on CD
  • Christmas cards and letters
  • Annual Christmas compilations from other Christmas enthusiasts
  • Anything on 33/45/78 from Christmas Seals
  • Any of the "Kapusta Kristmas" albums from Al Kooper
  • Your favorite Christmas samples (Simpsons Christmas sound bites, etc)
  • Questions about lost Christmas music (I'll try my best to answer them here at the blog)

Please include an e-mail address with any and all correspondence - especially with the Christmas compilations!

As of January 5, 2009, we are not trading anything further from my collection. We've had several bad experiences during the past 2 1/2 years with trades and we chose to end it.


For anything else, please don't be shy... give us a shout!


Capt