g -->



Hello Friends!
I'm baking brownies right now (Ghirardelli with chocolate chips).  I have 15 more minutes until they are done! I can hardly wait, the smell is wonderful!  As I'm waiting, I've been looking for a little Christmas inspiration for my Family Room. I always need a little boost of  CREATIVITY to get the wheels in motion for my Holiday Decorating.  I start getting the itch to decorate for the Holidays as soon as Halloween is over. How about you?
 I found this picture from Pottery Barn on Pinterest. I love everything in this picture! I especially love the adorable little brown wagon! As I look at the charming Christmas decor in this beautiful family room. I think about the Symbols Of Christmas.  We are all expressing our love and joy for Christmas through our Holiday Decor. We are displaying candles, the traditional colors of Christmas, along with garlands and wreaths decked out in beautiful ribbon and bows and most importantly the true meaning of Christmas, a reminder from the letters spelling Noel. The time is flying by and soon Thanksgiving will be upon us. I cherish the season.

 I love the smell of Christmas Trees, and the cozy comforts of quilts, twinkling lights and the love of family and friends. I love it all, and that is why this Christmas blog came about. Although, my blog has evolved into all Seasons of Creativity and Inspiration for Home and Family. I appreciate you all following along on this fun creative journey.  Thank you Dear Christmas friends! I love your visits, your emails and your sweet comments. Thank you to my Etsy friends. It's been a busy and fun Fall Season.


Last year, I started the Twelve Days Of Creative Christmas on my blog. I want to do the same this year, as I work on projects for my own Home and Family.  It's a joy to create, a joy to share and a joy to spend it with all of you!  Tis the Season my friends!