g -->
Meet Victoria... a new summer friend!
Victoria is decked out in polka dots, stripes and long braids!
My little daughter wishes she could swim!
I chose fabrics to match my daughter's Birthday month.

Soon Victoria (Ruby Lou) will have a pink smile on her face.
(My little daughter took the picture below.)

I made this fun little doll with my sister, as she made one for her little grand daughter's Birthday!
I hesitated at first, but now I'm so glad I jumped in.
My little daughter loves her new doll and takes her everywhere!
This is a great project for fabric scraps.
You can personalize your doll!

This little doll is from the adorable  Sew Much Ado Ruby Lou Pattern.
I did make a few changes.
I'm bad at following patterns, I have to do my own thing.
(I don't know it that is good or bad, probably a little of both.)

I knew my daughter would give her a new name, that is the fun part!
Welcome...Victoria!
(Fabrics by Riley Blake and Moda)

Links: