g -->
Hello Friends!
It's hard to believe the end of another school year is coming to an end!
Here are a few more Teacher Gifts that I have shared in previous posts.
This one is my favorite. I think hand written notes of appreciation are the best!
You may recognize these wood hearts from Christmas and Valentines.
They work well for a lot of different occassions.
They are certainly from The Heart!


A hand written note is placed in a pocket on the reverse side of heart.
Personalize your heart with the mini chalkboards.
(The mini chalkboards were found at JoAnn's)

(Wood Hearts are embellished with decorative scrapbook paper, ribbon etc. )

The mini composition books are from Walmart in the office supply isle.
 I think they are also great for writing notes of appreciation to your child's teacher
or favorite school memories.


I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's day!
I sure did!
I love the cards and handmade gifts that my kids make, they are priceless treasures!

It seems, as though, hand written notes are becoming more and more a thing of the past.
From the heart, write someone a hand written note today. 
Post It Notes work well!
This one made me smile!
(I found it on my pillow)
Thank you for your emails regarding Teacher Gifts!
Welcome new followers!