g -->

Hey Diddle Diddle, the cat and the fiddle, the cow jumped over the Moon!

I feel like I won my own drawing! In return Granni P(winner of my cupcake /etsy gift certificate) gave me an adorable handmade baby shoe pin cushion! This unique little baby shoe is embellished with antique buttons and handmade charms highlighting a popular nursery rhyme theme! Granni P puts so much detail and creativity into everything she does. I've always admired her talents!


Check out every little detail! I smile every time I look at it! I've always had a weakness for baby shoes, antique buttons and crafty creations. I love it! Thank you!

I happily placed my antique baby shoe on a shelf that sits next to a favorite picture(thought)!
The journey of a thousand miles begins with ONE STEP. I think of my miracle baby and her brave journey.
Thank you!