g -->
Last evening, we held our preview for the play I'm currently undertaking.  51 people showed up and so did our nerves... there were some mistakes, blown cues, dropped lines... but, that's why it's called a preview.

Tonight is Opening Night and we're expecting a slightly larger crowd. So to get my mind off of things, I've decided devoting some time to the yuleblog is the perfect way to do just that.

The local newspapers did a good job covering the show. For a good story and a few pictures of me resplendent in some of my Chicago Cub gear:

http://www.fortwayne.com/mld/newssentinel/entertainment/17336439.htm

This whole play has taken up a good amount of my time but I've missed banging the keyboard and talking about Christmas music. Stay tuned... another small post to follow today!


Capt