g -->
Dear readers of the yuleblog,

Sunday ended a very productive three month stretch
of reviewing all the new additions to my personal
Christmas music collection.


In total, around 85 to 87 CDs
were reviewed in a span of 90 days.
I'm very proud of this accomplishment.


As Ringo Starr screamed at the end of the Beatles'
"Helter Skelter" - "I've got blisters on my fingers!"
Not from drumming. From typing.

I'm also extremely behind in my schedule of other
projects and I am exhausted... worn out...
bushed... tired... flat out done.



I'm taking a month off. Maybe six weeks.
Why so long?


I need to recharge the batteries and get some
of those other projects out of the way.
I'll also be watching a few baseball games here:


Not a bad view, huh?

THIS JUST IN: I was slated as the stage manager of an
upcoming local theater production but unfortunately
no one auditioned for a part in an upcoming two man
play about baseball.

I was picked by the director of the show as a
pinch actor, coming off the bench in hopes I'll hit
a home run.
I will be trying to memorize 40 pages
of dialogue over the next month or two.


Put those rally caps on for me.


When I return, I'll be tackling the approximately
125 Christmas albums that I downloaded between
November and December, 2006.


Have a great start to Spring!


Capt