g -->
For nearly ten years, I have been a faithful fan of the Netscape browser. I've always liked its ease, it's dependability, and it's bulldog mentality of stopping pop-up ads.

I have resisted using the built in version of Internet Explorer because it never (and I mean NEVER) stops pop-up ads.

Wednesday, Microsoft downloaded several XP updates to my computer. Since then, Netscape has been hanging up something fierce. There's no way around it - Microsoft sabotaged my Netscape browser.

Downloading Mozilla's Firefox browser as we speak. When this is sorted, I hope to post today's yuleblog entry.


UPDATE - 5 PM EST - I still haven't figured this out and even IE is hanging up! The Geek Squad is coming over. They'll probably push one button and voila! That'll be $90!

Sorry everyone (especially DaveW). I will shoot for tomorrow with Dave's review and push everyone back one day this week.

Finished typing these six sentences at 5:40 PM - Slowwww...


Capt