g -->
Here's yet another entry into the "Christmas with small woodland creatures and/or insects that have sped up voices" category.

Back in June, I reviewed one of these entries, offered a STEREO version of the same album in July, and this hopefully will be the last entry for quite some time.

This one came from Ernie (not Bert)'s blog late last year and he stated at the time:

"I have this terrible fear that you folks are going to download whatever I throw up here. So here is a test. Do not download this album! It is bad! The arrangements are terrible.

"The singing is monotone clap-trap, and it's often pitched so high that dogs run howlng from the room! If you thought the Chipmunks were bad, these crickets make the Chipmunks look like Elvis being backed by the Beatles. But I'm afraid there is no stopping you
."

Well, I downloaded it. It even came with a different cover in a different color, style, and design. Twelve songs in total. How bad can it be?

Bad.

REALLY bad.

So bad in fact that I'm just trying to type just enough words in this paragraph so that it reaches below the cover scan next to this column because it would look more aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

Should have I downloaded this album? No. Did I? Yes. Will I use this album to clear out a room in under two minutes? You bet your life I will!

On to the next new Christmas CD in my collection...


Capt